Christal DiMarco, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant who has recently joined Associates in Dermatology. As a Florida native she chose to attend Florida State University for her Associates degree and went on to Florida Gulf Coast University to major in Biology and minor in Chemistry. She attended Nova Southeastern University for her Master in Medical Science and became a board-certified Physician Assistant in 2010.
Christal has been working in Cape Coral, Florida as a Physician Assistant, specializing in dermatology for the last 9 years. She enjoys performing full skin evaluations as well as treating acne and warts. She is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, rashes, autoimmune disorders and other dermatologic conditions. She encourages patients to use sun protective methods while enjoying Florida’s beautiful outdoors.
Christal DiMarco PA-C is now accepting new patients at Associates in Dermatology under the direct supervision of Keith Benbenisty, MD and Scott Crater, MD. Christal sees adults and pediatric patients for most all dermatologic conditions.
- Master of Medical Science from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Arts Liberal Studies-Biology from Florida Gulf Coast University
- Minor of Chemistry from Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida State Physician Assistant License
- NCCPA Board-Certified Physician Assistant
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants