George is a board-certified physician assistant, specializing in dermatology since 2017. Originally from New England, he graduated from Stonehill College with a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. He subsequently spent several years working as a dermatology medical assistant prior to obtaining his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from MCPHS University. He continued to strengthen his education by completing one of the only dermatology fellowship programs available for physician assistants.
George conducts his skin exams utilizing dermoscopy. He enjoys educating patients and strives to provide the best experience possible for each visit. His dermatologic interests include surgical excisions, as well as the management of skin cancers, acne, and various dermatoses.
George enjoys tennis, traveling, skiing, and spending time with his wife and dogs.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience – Stonehill College, North Easton, MA
Professional Certifications and Licensures:
- Florida State Physician Assistant License
- NCCPA Board-Certified Physician Assistant
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants