Stina McKenna, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant who joined Associates in Dermatology from Massachusetts. She attended Northeastern University in Boston, MA, where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Neuroscience and minor in Marine Biology. She then spent 4 years working in dermatology, where her training and passion began.
Stina McKenna, PA-C completed her Masters of Medical Science at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA, where she graduated with Summa Cum Laude academic standing. Stina continued her training by working with several board-certified dermatologists and Mohs surgeons in the Greater Boston area to perfect her skills to execute a variety of dermatologic procedures.
Stina McKenna, PA-C was awarded Diplomate Fellowship status with the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) – representing the highest level of training for a Dermatology PA.
Stina takes pride in conducting thorough skin examinations utilizing dermoscopy. She believes in taking the time necessary to educate her patients on their diagnoses and address all their questions and concerns. Stina emphasizes the importance of sun protection and formulates healthy skin care regimens for each of her patients.
Stina McKenna, PA-C is now accepting new patients at Associates in Dermatology. She works closely and in collaboration with Dr. Laertes Manuelidis, MD and Dr. Shari Skinner, MD to ensure her patients receive the highest quality of care. She sees adult and pediatric patients for all conditions of the hair, skin, and nails.
- Master of Medical Science (summa cum laude)- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Neuroscience (magnum cum laude)-Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (FSDPA), Fellow
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA), Diplomate Fellow
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Fellow
Professional Certifications and Licensures
- Florida State Physician Assistant License
- NCCPA Board-Certified Physician Assistant